Learning@work Workforce Learning & Development Resource Kit
Learning@work is a resource kit to enhance the development of a learning culture in community services organisations. It is intended to support supervisors, team leaders, human resources professionals and others who have responsibility for planning, monitoring and evaluating the learning needs of staff. It aims to provide;
- a learning framework,
- a practical learning program
- and tools to implement or enhance learning culture within community services organisations.
It is linked to relevant national competencies, contains checklists, case studies and proformas for easy use or adaptation to your workplace.
Learning@work Workforce Learning & Development Resource Kit includes:
- Supervisors’ guide - outlines concepts underpinning learning and development practice and addresses issues of purpose and outcomes.
- Approaches to learning – looks at the range of ways people learn and different learning options applicable to our industry.
- Getting Started – a practical 6 session introductory program on learning and development for supervisors to use with staff.
- CD Rom* - enabling you to make multiple copies of the Activity sheets in the Getting Started section for use in your workplace.
Learning@work augments the Ready4work Disability Support Worker Induction Kit, 2nd Edition 2009 and The Agency Training Plan Resource Kit previously released by field. Learning@work was been developed by field, and funded by the Victorian Department of Human Services.
Learning and development provides great benefits for both the worker and the community services organisation. Worker satisfaction, team strengthening and the subsequent improvements in the delivery of quality services are some of the benefits of encouraging learning and development. We hope you find
Learning@work a relevant and useful resource to help achieve this outcome.
The disability sector is undergoing substantial changes as we better develop our services to most effectively meet the needs of people with disability. field is committed to supporting the sector, via learning and development, to enhance its capacity to continue to deliver services of the highest quality.
Learning@work FREE seminars
To support the sector in the use of Learning@work, field is offering FREE Learning@work Seminars.
Seminars to be run in Preston, Traralgon and Moorabbin.
For general enquiries and further ordering of ready4work resources please contact field on (03) 9982 0101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning@work has funded by the Victorian Department of Human Services (DHS).